Friday, December 01, 2006

Going good

I'm really going to try to update this more.  Now that I have internet access in my room, it'll help.  Still working on getting connected to the wireless though.

I'm actually on duty today from 6a-6p, but I am able to take downtime as long as I don't overdo it.  The boys were a pain this morning.  They were allowed to stay up late last night.  I was off duty, and I try NOT to comment on how anyone runs their shift.  We're all adults and I trust that we all make decisions for a reason. However, I'm going to ask my co-workers to make sure that if they let the boys stay up late, it's a night where they are responsible for having to get them up in the morning.  I have a feeling it would only happen once. ;-)

In the meantime, I feel like my home business is about to start blowing up.  We're doing a lot of activity which seems to be proving productive.  I'll be working on that this evening too.

Well, better get back to the grind.  I still have to shower and change.

No comments: