Thursday, August 01, 2013

Not Abandoned

Hey folks.


I haven't blogged here in quite a while. So much has happened since I did. My Dad has been experiencing some health problems, so a few months back I decided to move back to the Cincinnati area to be closer to my parents.


I came out here in June to seek work in my field and had three interviews on that trip. The day after I returned to Kansas City, I received a job offer which I accepted after a few days of consideration. And then on July 8, in the wee hours of the morning, I drove out of Kansas City on my journey here to northern Kentucky.


I've now been on my new job for two weeks, and I feel so much that I fit in very well. I have a cottage with 6 wonderful boys who I've grown very fond of. Our current group is so much easier than the kids I've been working with, but that can change with the next admission. Nothing is certain in this field.


So I am hoping to reconvene regular postings soon. I do have some posts in reserve I can use, and some others that are in the process of being written. Just be patient with me, as you have. I'll be very grateful.

No comments: