Wednesday, February 06, 2008

More Paid Fun

A trip to an art gallery was on the agenda today. Some of it was by art students, while others were from professionals. There was a display of 50 years of art from a particular artist. It was interesting to see how the artist's style changed over the years. The young man I was mentoring was pretty into the whole thing, much to my surprise. I wasn't sure how he would respond, so it was a relief.

Afterward, we went and browsed around at a store before I took him home.

The kids I'm working with at the part time job are so much easier to work with than the ones in residential. Both are rewarding and challenging, but in different ways.

Tomorrow I have my first outing with the fourth of my clients. I don't know if I'll be adding any others at this point. All the driving around gets pretty tedious. None of them live within 15 miles of me, so just going to pick them up and coming home takes quite a bit of time.

No comments: