Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bored

Yep. I'm bored. I'm sitting here at Boys Hope bored. Just got back from taking one of the guys to Tae Kwon Do, and another just back from his baseball game. One's watching TV and the other is playing video games.

I'm hoping this one tooth that's been bothering me gets back to normal soon. I can't go to a dentist until July since St. Joe's screwed up my dental insurance and I had to wait until open enrollment again.Grr. I'm just trying to maintain until then. This new mouthwash I've been using has seemed to work wonders, but I was without it for a couple weeks and the tooth began flaring up again. Now I expect it to start getting better in the next few days.

For now, I'm on soft foods. My right gum is inflamed somewhat, making this one tooth loosen, and causing pain. So biting down on anything is not an option right now. And the other side of my mouth is where I have the other tooth which bothers me.

One thing I know is that it can't get much worse, it has to be all uphill from here.

No comments: