Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bunches of Stuffs.

A few interesting tidbits from today.  I got up at 2:30 after working overnight last night.  Around 3:00 or 3:30 the interim program director at Boys Hope called me regarding an e-mail I had sent him proposing hiring me full time instead of just hiring another part time residential counselor.

I'm meeting with him at 11:30 tomorrow morning about it.  It would be a bit of a pay cut for me, but I'm dedicated to the organization.  I really believe in the organization.

Also, three of the cds I pre-ordered came in.
Saint--The Mark
Servant--Shallow Water.  Their first album.
Servant--Rockin' Revival.  Their second album.

So after stopping to get my mail and picking up these cds, I headed off to eat at LaRosa's Pizza.  I've been on soft foods for a week due to a tooth issue, but I'm able to eat solids again.  Also down another five pounds, so I was rewarding myself.

And I'm going back for hypnosis again on Wednesday evening.  About time for reinforcement.

Keep your fingers crossed for me on the job situation.

No comments: