Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weekend update.

Well, regarding the last post, it did NOT work out well. Perhaps if I had eaten the grilled eggplant right away, it would have been better. Also, I overspiced it. The next night I made eggplant with garlic and herb pasta sauce. That was good. The last couple nights I made zucchini with pasta sauce, which I always enjoy. (Thanks Mom)

Had a good weekend at work, including working MLK holiday. Unfortunately, today the kids had a 2 hour school delay, so I did not get to interact with them this morning, with the exception of the two youngest, who woke up early. I do look forward to seeing the kids on the mornings I actually have to get them up. I just avoid working active shifts because of the political environment of the organization and the industry. I feel it takes away from being able to be effective with the children.

Today I have training for the mentoring gig. I think I'm going to enjoy it. It'll be a challenge.

I have so much to do today before I go, though. So I'd better wrap this up and get going.

No comments: